Customer Support Agreements
A Customer Support Agreement (CSA) is your opportunity to increase your productivity and lower your owning and operating costs by providing you a customized package of maintenance services. This is a written agreement with Thompson Machinery to schedule services or repairs at a pre-determined unit price. Equipment problems found before they cause failure minimizes downtime, increases availability, and improves performance impacting your profits.
Thompson Machinery has invested in trained technicians with extensive equipment knowledge and fully equipped service trucks to maximize your time and resources. We can provide flexible options that will determine the type of CSA that is right for your business performed on your equipment at a guaranteed price at an agreed upon time. Our CSA services can be designed for one piece of equipment, or an entire fleet of Cat and non-Cat equipment, regardless of age or application.
PM (Preventive Maintenance Agreements)
Our most popular CSA is our on-site Preventive Maintenance (PM) program performed to factory specifications which features:
* Genuine New CAT parts
* Services performed by trained PM technicians on time
* Mobile customer site service capabilities
* EPA compliant waste oil and filter disposal
* S.O.S. analysis performed on all compartments
* Machine inspections included with services before failure
* Higher machine availability with fewer repairs and downtime
* Lower owning and operating costs
* Customized plans with flexible payment options
* Maintenance record tracking of all PM Services, S.O.S results and machine inspection reports
Our hydaulic service focuses on three areas:
* Contamination Control
* S.O.S Fluid Analysis
* Technical Inspections
MAP ( Machinery Analysis Programs)
Keep an eye on your machines, and keep costs under control with our inspection agreements (or Machinery Analysis Programs). Whether you are operating a single machine or managing a large fleet, we can develop customized inspection programs that minimize downtime and keep your equipment in top shape. Trained technicians perform regularly scheduled inspections.
What will be inspected?
* Engine/Drive Train
Our assistance includes:
* Daily Inspection Checklists for walk-around inspections
* Maintenance Checklists for use at 250 and 500 hour maintenance intervals
* Technical Analysis inspections for 1000 and 2000 hour maintenance
* Inspection Reports describe any problem areas and recommend maintenance and repair alternatives
* S.O.S Fluid Analysis can detect shortcomings in maintenance procedures and help forecast wear-related problems
TM&R (Total Maintenance & Repair)
Thompson Machinery provides maintenance and repair for a guaranteed cost per hour for a specified period of time/hours.