Our hydraulic cylinder shops can recondition all types of hydraulic cylinders - including cylinder honing, re-rodding, and re-tubing. We also provide complete services for hydraulic pumps, motors, and valves.
Thompson Machinery’s tooling and equipment resources allows us to repair or rebuild most any hydraulic system component you may have from cylinders to pumps and motors. Our experienced and trained personnel know the operation of machine systems as well as hydraulic components, and are committed to the overall operation of your equipment utilizing our Parts Express Map. We can transfer components to one of our shop facilities that meet your required needs and deliver faster turnaround time. Our hydraulic shop facilities utilize the Thompson Machinery Machine Shop in LaVergne for cylinders that require re-rod or re-tubing.
Our resources of hydraulic repair shop equipment, enables Thompson Machinery to offer our customers a wide range of hydraulic repair capabilities.
Hydraulic Shop Equipment
• Cylinder D & A benches from 1,000 to 60,000 pound torque capacity (may vary by facility)
• Cylinder over-sizing hone
• Cylinder light hone
• Lapping table
• Cylinder test center
• Hydraulic, pump, motor, transmission test stand
• Hydraulic cylinders
• Hydrostatic transmissions
• Re-chrome cylinder rods for surface scratches
• Thoroughly tested for performance and quality
• Mobile equipment (Caterpillar and Non-Cat) or stationary equipment