Thompson Machinery has a group of technicians, personnel and service vehicles dedicated to servicing and maintaining customers’ equipment. If you need help with properly changing oil and servicing your machine, contact Thompson’s Preventive Maintenance team.
Take the hassle out of routine lube maintenance, environmental disposal of waste products, and lost downtime by enrolling your Cat and non-CAT equipment for an on-site PM service. We can offer you flexible scheduling of PM service around your peak hours of operation. Our Cat trained technicians with extensive equipment knowledge will perform the service to factory specifications on-site. Our trucks are equipped to handle waste disposal of oils and filters from the PM service. For more comprehensive total maintenance and repair solutions, we offer several other options such as our Customer Service Agreement.
A routine PM service may be a one-time service or scheduled by our PM coordinator to be preformed monthly for a set fee. Our coordinator will accommodate the PM service around the utilization of your equipment to save you time and money.
Consider how these options could benefit your total operation:
• Genuine New CAT parts
• Services performed by trained PM technicians on time
• Customer site service capabilities
• EPA compliant waste oil and filter disposal
• S.O.S. analysis performed on all compartments
• Machine inspections included with services before failure
• Higher machine availability with fewer repairs and downtime
• Lower owning and operating costs
• Customized plans with flexible payment options
• Maintenance record tracking of all PM Services, S.O.S results and machine inspection reports